femi-net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ifollow

Snack ideas? Empty Snack ideas?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:23 pm
Good day, parents! I'm searching for breakfast snack ideas for my picky eaters. Any suggestions for quick and easy options that kids are likely to enjoy? I'd appreciate your insights to make breakfast less of a struggle.
catmatsat

Snack ideas? Empty Re: Snack ideas?

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:37 pm
Baked oatmeal squares are a hit with my kids. You can make a batch for the week and just reheat them in the morning.
noyoucannot

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:38 pm
Smoothie bowls are a hit in my house. Kids can customize their toppings, and it's a fun way to start the day.
HandcartedHelen

Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:33 pm
catmatsat wrote:Baked oatmeal squares are a hit with my kids. You can make a batch for the week and just reheat them in the morning.
Oh, what are these please?
HandcartedHelen

Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:37 pm
Banana pancakes used to be big here. 1 mashed banana, 1 beaten egg, half cup of milk, half cup plain yoghurt, 1 cup flour, tspn baking powder, all mixed together. Dollop them on a frying pan and flip when bubbly on top. Makes about 12 (I can get 3 on my frying pan at a time) and they keep in the fridge. Very handy travel food for little ones too.
Gsgshsys

Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:59 am
@HandcartedHelen bbc good food has a recipe for them
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum