femi-net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
toddlertroubles

Gina Ford?  Empty Gina Ford?

Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:28 am
My 3 year old is constantly crying, complaining, and not wanting to go to sleep. My friend told me about gina ford, do her methods work?

Any help will be highly appreciated Like a Star @ heaven I love you
ifollow

Gina Ford?  Empty Re: Gina Ford?

Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:06 pm
Gina Ford is very controversial. Her methods seem like sending a kid to the gulag in my eyes,
kittycat

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:30 pm
While Gina Ford's methods have worked for some, it's important to remember that every child is unique, and what works for one may not work for another.
whywhywhy

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:31 pm
It's essential to keep in mind that no single approach to sleep training works for every child. Be open to alternative methods that might suit your child's needs better.
breathingsmog

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:33 pm
Personally, I found Gina Ford's methods too rigid for my son. It felt like it didn't allow for flexibility based on his temperament.
TimeFlies10002

Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:34 pm
Using Gina Ford's methods was a personal success for our family. They brought a sense of order to our child's sleep routine, and we noticed positive changes.

EcoWarriorMum

Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:08 pm
After giving Gina Ford's methods a try, it became clear that understanding age-appropriate expectations is vital. Her approach just didn't align with where my 3-year-old was developmentally.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum